Waste Transfer image

Waste transfer station for London & the South

We own and operate a licensed waste transfer station close to our head office in Edmonton, North London. We receive waste from construction and civic amenity sites all over London and the South for recycling.

From our waste transfer station we operate our waste management services which includes 4yard upto 12 yard open skips plus 12 yard sealed skips. We have from 20yard to 40yard Rolonof” bins along with our fleet of delivery and collection vehicles.  We also provide a wait and load service for both skip and Rolonof bins.

All the waste received is sorted into its constituent components and materials such as wood, metal, brick, concrete and soils, hardcore, plactic, cardboard, plasterboard and greenwaste are separated and sent for recycling. Upto 95% of the waste we handle is recycled with the remaining 5% going for further recycling.  This has a huge benefit for the environment and is greatly reducing the amount sent to landfill thus having a positive effect on our planet.

Key facts:

  • Own fleet of modern, well maintained environmentally friendly vehicles
  • Own licensed waste transfer station
  • New Initiatives for recycling plastics
  • Less than 5% of the waste we handle goes to landfill
  • Working closely with local councils

Waste Carriers Licence: No:         CB/MP3975PR

Waste Management Licence: No:  80316

FORS logo NFDC: National Federation of Demolition Contractors logo CPA: Construction Plant-hire Association logo Exor logo CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety) logo
  • Oakwood Plant Ltd Registered in England No: 1293096
  • Oakwood Demolition Ltd Registered in England No: 2386135
  • Oakwood Plant Group Ltd Registered in England No: 3281181
Registered Office: Oakwood House, Nobel Road, Edmonton, London, N18 3BH.

Tel: 020 8803 2222

Fax: 020 8807 3292